Baby Bontoc WomanHOME Plush Toys
- The Bontocs are one of the sub-tribes in the Cordillera region.
- Bontoc comes from two local words, “Bun” and “Tuk” which together mean mountains.
- The traditional Bontoc Woman wear a skirt wrapped around her waist called “tapis.”
- Women are tattooed in the arms called “pong-o” and “fa-tek.”
- Weaving is part of their tradition. Their designs are simple and bright.
Size: 12 inches -13 inches
Handcrafted with love by: Jingle
Disclaimer: Different moms work on a single doll design as they are hand crafted, there maybe differences in photo and actual product. These photos serve as guides and should not be regarded as absolutely accurate.